In order to be able to perfectly meet the requirements of the different fields of expertise of IDart, we have made available to us various 3D printing technologies:
– 3D printing by Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) via, among other things, the Stratasys object 500 connex 3.
– 3D printing by jet printing via the 3D Systems 3510 HD.
– Full color 3D printing by printing on layers of powder (100 microns in Visijet pxl) via the 3D Systems 660 Pro.
– 3D printing by stereolithography.
– 3D printing by laser sintering.
These different technologies allow us to offer a multitude of materials with different properties (strength, flexibility, opacity …) and finishes (smooth, matte, shiny …).
Here are some illustrations of the range of possibilities: